Friday

HRcapitalist's post: Press '1' To Eliminate Yourself As a Candidate...

Press '1' To Eliminate Yourself As a Candidate...

I love this post! It is something I would write!

Actually, it is something I tell college students to be aware of in addition to making sure their email address is appropriate when applying for a job. Some email/voicemails aren’t just offense they can be down right scary!

Something else that was mentioned in the comments was the personal posting pages like on Myspace and Facebook. If you don’t want the world to see it…duhhh DON’T POST IT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE IT!

I guess as recruiter I should be glad to get insight to some candidate’s poor discretion BEFORE hiring them. This is a selection tool that we didn’t have just a few short years ago.

We should make up a name for it.