Sunday

Through the eyes of a recruiter: The intro

Coming soon-"Through the eyes of a recruiter: Part One


Caution:
If you do not have a sense of humor nor understand sarcasm you may, on occasion find my Blogs offensive. A lot is going on in my head that must get out or I will explode! (In reality, if you actually are intrigued to read something by someone who refers to themselves as "RECRUITNIK," you are already condemned to love me!) Sorry! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

By no means is my intention to offend anyone. I truly hope not to. I just, on occasion want to take an entertaining look at the very serious job search, hiring, recruitment process.

I may even, on occasion choose subjects that are somber (or partly.) Or go on an irrational rant, who knows. I do however reserve the right to educate, inspire and invoke thought. I hope to make you smile, laugh hysterically or just role your eyes because you know exactly what I am talking about! I hope also to learn through the connections I make by writing.

I am excited to see where this will take us.



Please enjoy!



–Love, Recruitnik