Friday

I Am a Blogger!


I like this article written by Penelope Truck Brazen Careerist.
How to feel like you have time to read everything | Penelope Trunk's Brazen Careerist

Here is the first paragraph:
The cocktail party conversations I have about what I do for a living reveal
so much about the world. For example, if I say I have an Internet startup,
people generally think: She’s unemployed. If I say I write a syndicated
newspaper columnthat runs in 200 papers, people are impressed.
If I tell people I’m a blogger, they say,“I don’t have time to read blogs.”


I know that downward look from people when they say, "I don't have time to read blogs" Maybe they just don't care about alternative thoughts & want to stay inside there safe box reading their one newspaper. I am a blogger! If you are reading this you made time. Thanks!!


Recruitnik fan? Get all new posts delivered to your email!Subscribe to “Through The Eyes of a Recruiter”

Digg!